Sunday, April 25, 2010

"My ways are not YOUR WAYS...."

I hate this feeling...so many questions on my mind - why and what went wrong? I really don't know the answer....no matter how i keep myself busy, thoughts of the past keep disturbing my sanity...i'm tired of being emotional....Can't help myself but seek help from my one and only dependable friend whom I've ignored in some of the critical decisions in my life...oh, help me GOD!!!

It's true, sometimes "my ways are not Your WAYS." Be My Guide, and help me lead a good life because my ultimate goal is to be with YOU....Searching for my own happiness is never-ending and unattainable....only in YOU can I find true peace and happiness by forgetting myself and finding joy in serving others and expecting nothing in return...Teach me how to love even more, to forgive easily, and to trust once again...

Love is indeed an altar of sacrifice....And you can't find the value of each suffering without the grace of our Lord...

No comments: