Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"Friendship"


True frienship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends then you've had a great life.

Hold a true friend with both your hands. Friendship is one mind in two bodies. Don't walk in front of me... i may not follow. Don't walk behind me... i may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.;

We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere; Friends are God's way of taking care of us.


These are beautiful thoughts about friendship that I received from my good friend Weng. She posted as comments to my blog entitled "All About Me" (June 2, 2008). I was really touched by the message.

"Friends are extension of God's love for us." And I'm thankful that I have you, too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I jus'love the post...So true, people who have good friend circle and are into friendship are the most fortunate according to me//

check my blog, do comment on it!!
http://anuragarch.blogspot.com