Monday, July 7, 2008

"when reasons end, faith begins....


"Don’t consume yourself with the question “WHY?” but ponder more on "WHERE?" because God is leading you to something beautiful with whatever it is that’s happening in your life. Once you get to “WHERE” God wants you to be, then you’ll know “WHY.”

I thanked my friend Will for sending me this text message. It’s very timely because I’ve been experiencing frustrations in my work lately. So I’d want to share it with you – to those who couldn’t understand why certain things happen in their life. As the cliché goes, “there’s hope as long as we live.” I know, sometimes words are not enough to console us; that's why we need God's wisdom to accept things we couldn't change.

And this is true, "when reasons end, faith begins."

No comments: