Thursday, July 3, 2008

I left my heart in San Francisco....


I just got the title from the e-mail of my cool classmate Geneveve via our Batch Yahoo Group. Seeing the lovely pictures of my batchmates has inspired me to write about their recent gathering. They just had a Reunion at San Francisco which was hosted by Sarah and Venaida. Among the attendeees are Ailene, Theresa, Muriel, Ma-an Abreu, Grace, Jhayne, Junie,and with their families.

Imagine how they they took time out to break the monotony of their hectic life in the States. And Geneveve came from Canada to bond with them, and to quote what she said , "Pictures alone cannot express the joy, fun, love and drama we had the past four days!"

It's a success! Hope to see you all in our "2010 High School Batch '87 Reunion" as we begin our life's journey at 40!!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cathy!

And they said HS reunion is a thing of the past with the advent of community sites like Facebook, Yahoo groups and MySpace. Why attend a reunion when you can easily see your batchmates on those sites and get in touch with them. Well we proved them wrong, eh! Because of this sites CCS Batch '87 became closer and people take time from their busy schedules just to meet up with friends in Cainta, San Franz, LA, Alberta, UK and Singapore. Yes, the internet is a good way of communicating but nothing compares to the emotional bruhaha of being there with your friends and would be friends from HS.

*To the tune of the song with the same title

"The cosmopolitan city of Toronto
Is always on the go
The Cowboys in Dallas
Didn’t win this Lass
The Grand Canyon in Arizona
Is so hot I’ll go bananas

The Hollywood lights of LA
Seems somehow sadly gay
I’m going to see my friends
To that city by the bay

I left my heart
In San Francisco
High on the hill
It calls to me….."

Until we see each other again, my friends!

-Gen

cathy said...

thanks gen! u're the happiest as shown on the pics...u take care!