Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Enhance My TO DO List....

My TO DO LIST on my rest day:
1) tidy up my room
2) have a pedicure or body massage
3) check my friendster & send message to some friends
4) laugh with my friends (wia, beth, beteng, etang, eda, etc..)
5) buy & share my favorite merienda with my housemates - LUGAO with tokwa't baboy
6) and the most recent one, BLOG!!!

There's one thing I'd want to add but I don't have the motivation to do so...EXERCISE!!! I've just read recently that we need God's grace to carry out such activity....Well, to make my day off relaxing as well as rewarding....my first "TO DO LIST" should be "BONDING with GOD." I just thought of it while I'm writing my post now...

Starting tomorrow, my TO DO LIST:
1) Bonding with God 2) exercise............and the last one, BLOG and Thank GOD!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonding with God will be easy for you my friend. But the biggest challenge will be to EXERCISE! "Commit to be fit"

"It is exercise that supports the spirits, and keeps the mind in vigor"

So before you share your laughters with friends and make me jealous, Exercise, it is for YOU!

cathy said...

Hi bestfriend! Thanks! That's why i need prayers to have that real commitment to be fit..wish ko lng!