Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Woman of Faith - TITA PRECY!

If there's one person I'd run to in times that I need intercessory prayers, it's my Tita Precy! It's still my day off, so I thought of calling her...and it was a sensible conversation with her. I love listening to her sharing and testimonies - triumphs over trials through the grace of God.

It's my chance to honor my Tita Precy. She's the beloved mom of my good friend "Joyce." She continuously inspires me with her demonstrative love and persevering spirit ...After a dialogue with her, I felt gratefulness in my heart because she touched me again.. I do consider her as my second mom, too!!!

Let me share a text message I just received:

Good people make us see what it means to be blessed by God. He blessed with good people...so let me say "THANK YOU" for being one of my blessings."

And these are the exact words I'd want to tell her now...Since she's not my textmate, I have an alternative way - to blog about my beautiful TITA PRECY!!

No comments: