Thursday, August 7, 2008

He's not my Boyfriend!!!


When I posted our picture at Friendster, I received a message from my college friend, asking if "he's the lucky one." Single life has lonely moments but with my friend "Beteng" around, you won't entertain such thought. He could get your full attention with his comic way of narrating. He could help you temporarily forget your problems - just laugh and never sweat the small stuff!

Being amused by most of his stories, I would also share the laughter with my other friends. I'm lucky that I have a lot of "clowns" in my life- they know who they are!....If Ate Guy has Kuya Germs....well, I have my gigantic buddy "Beteng."

I'd rather not tell some of our crazy moments together because I have to protect the image of Mr. Baltazar - a full-fledge teacher.

4 comments:

Bella Sweet Cakes said...

ha ha ha... Katuwa naman!!!! Giant na nga si beteng ano.. dati nung HS patpatin na tao yan... But for sure he is still the same HAPPY Beteng!!! Miss him!!!!
pero alam mo parang bagay kayo!!!!

Redge said...

Wow! in fairness ang cute ni Beteng.. And you, grabe pang Miss Cainta.. LOL!

Anonymous said...

hindi nman kya maoverexpose c beteng s blogspot mo?! hehehe, joke!!!mis u guys!!!

Jemi said...

wow ! he is a huge guy, Cathy! but looks gentle :)