Wednesday, August 27, 2008

For The First Time - Watch it!!!





I just slept for four hours from duty...i don't mind but have to rush to the movie house....why? it's 1st day of showing - FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! I'm not a fan of Megastar but I simply admire her daughter KC Concepcion...Last year, I got a chance to see her in person, doing a commercial shoot and was starstruck! From then, I've become one of her fans....She got beauty, brains, talent & a heart!!!

You have to watch this film...you'd not only fall in love with the place, "Greece" but to KC and Richard! They're both beautiful onscreen - great chemistry, great character and great romance!!! I want to watch it again....sobrang ganda at nakakakilig! After seeing the movie, I hurriedly text my friends and recommend this movie...Don't miss it! The New Phenomenal Love Team in Philippine Cinema.....

Source: Photos and Music Video and Trailer via www.youtube.com

No comments: