Thursday, May 22, 2008

Black is Beautiful!




"Mr. Baltz" to his students, "Eustaquio" to his classmates, "Junior" to his family, and "Beteng" to his friends. He's the funniest mammal I've ever coexisted with on earth. With his natural wit and humor, life has become tolerable with him around. He's lighthearted, but don't take his blatant criticisms seriously, for you to get along.
Junior is still single but has a good sense of family responsibility. A dependable son, a supportive uncle, and a doting grandfather. Mr. Baltz is a dedicated teacher while Eustaquio is a notorious student. Behind that unique face with not so dark complexion you won't easily forget, is a beautiful person in and out! He's my knockout friend, Beteng! Blacky is beautiful...I'm sorry...I'd rather say, "Black is beautiful!" Long live our tribe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL .......A Perfect description for one of my bestfriends created by one of my bestfriends.........I miss you guys everyday. My treasures for keeps!

cathy said...

Thanks Bestfriend!