Saturday, May 24, 2008

Seekers


we try to find love, joy, adventure,
fortune, relationship, peace, ourselves
in our journey, the search is endless
sometimes we feel weary….
but we may stop for awhile
as life has to go on….
no matter what we all seek in life
we should be always grateful
because we’ve sought true friendship
and our quest would be less tough
with the support and prayers of real friends.
nevertheless, our search is not yet over
we can find rest and refuge….
if we could learn to simplify our life
as we strive to live a good one
and seek the truth - God’s Love!
03-21-04

2 comments:

Marvelous said...

Hi,
Good post!
I like your blog, wonderful.
I wonder if you will allow me to add your blog as one of my favorite blogs.
Thanks anyway.
God bless.
It's me,
http://www.treasurestowin.blogspot.com
http://www.imagestotreasure.blogspot.com

cathy said...

Thank you! Sure,you can add me...i viewed your blog,too...so you're a devout Catholic & teacher by profession...I like your blog "Trip to Singapore" The photos are beautiful...I'm just a neophyte blogger...Your comments would inspire me....Thanks a lot, kabayan.....