Thursday, June 12, 2008

Follow Your Heart…

This is a beautiful text message I received from my friend:

“Always remember that the longer you stay with the things you don’t really enjoy equates to every moment you lose with what could be a happy life.”

I envy those who’ve been employed in jobs that they really enjoy. I must admit, I wasn’t able to choose the right course in college. So I landed a job that is not related with my real passion – writing. However, regret is something I won’t entertain in my mind because it’s a waste of time.

Anyway, no one can stop me from expressing my thoughts. I may not be paid but the joy of sharing a part of your self is fulfilling. At this moment, I’m grateful because in a way, I have followed my heart. I’ve found an avenue to communicate my thoughts and feelings – MY BLOG!!!

No comments: