Sunday, June 8, 2008

Read, read, read.....



I love to read but I’m a selective reader. I’m not the imaginative type so I seldom read novel or fiction. I tend to read lifestyle and showbiz magazine, self-help and inspirational books. I’m fascinated with the timeless message of a Hallmark card. I have great interest in people – how they’ve successfully and meaningfully lived their lives.

I prefer reading materials that are simply written and direct to the point. I always keep in mind that the purpose of a writer is to express and to get the message across. Otherwise, I won't give myself a hard time reading a complex book.

Let me introduce one of my favorite authors, Zig Ziglar, a celebrated motivator. I highly recommend his book entitled, “You Can Reach the Top.” It’s something you’d read over and over again. You may visit his website at www.zigziglar.com.

Enjoy reading!!!

No comments: