Monday, June 30, 2008

I signed up for PPP!

I do love to write. One of my dreams is to become a Hallmark card writer and to write a book that will touch the lives of many. In fact, I have a collection of thoughts which I kept for years. I’m thinking that maybe one day, I will have an opportunity to share my thoughts and feelings to others.

And that opportunity has come when my friend gave me an idea about blogging. At first, I’m just enjoying it – publishing my posts and uploading photos of my family and friends. I could not believe that I already have my own website. Then I asked some of my close friends to view my blog and I got some positive feedback.

It’s a different kind of fulfillment realizing that people from different parts of the world can connect with you. And I’ve met a number of friends on the web through blogging. There are some bloggers who are making a lot of money by writing about products and services through blog marketing. By visiting their sites, I learned about PayPerPost.

So I signed up for this blog marketing and got approved in less than five hours. And now, I’m ready to post my first blog as a bonafide PayPerPost member. Aside from fulfilling my dream of sharing my thoughts to the world, I’ve also discovered a rewarding hobby. It's about time to pursue my real passion and enjoy the benefits of getting paid for a good job. With the extra earnings, I'm pretty sure that it will go a long way.



No comments: