Friday, June 27, 2008

A touching family story...


It happened March 29, 2004, eight days after my birthday....

The whole family we're just enjoying eating pizza for dinner....Suddenly, my sister Lala had difficulties in breathing...My mom and I were both hysterically shouting for help...I was praying so hard...

We rushed her into the nearest hospital and was given immediate care. And the diagnosis was overfeeding...It's funny but that incident has terrified all of us.

We're jampacked in the emergency room. My brother came over. Tita Precy, tita Helen, tita Lina, tito Jing and tita Amy were there, too.

My sister is really valuable to us. Thank God, we got over that trial...

We've been praying for Lala - her dream of becoming a doctor!
And now, her dream is already a reality! She's a blessing, indeed!

Happy Birthday Lala! We love you so much!


No comments: