Saturday, June 14, 2008

Real Friends...





I believe that true friends are being used by God to enrich our life. Fortunately, I found two of them in my workplace, they are:

Wilfred – fondly called as “Will,” a pet name suited to his personality. When he wants something, he has the will power to get it. Our friendship has grown deeper in a short period of time. This person is genuine - what you see is what you get from him! He’s vain but thoughtful. He’s an outstanding son, an affectionate brother, and a dependable friend.

Angela – her nickname should be “Angel” because she really knows how to care. She’s been through a lot in life but she maintained her poise and forgiving nature. I witnessed how she had easily recovered from the tragic loss of her home. I really admire her resilience. She is beautiful – in and out!

Thank God for the gift of friendship!

No comments: