Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Collection


Over the years, I’ve collected different kinds of bags. I find enjoyment whenever I can get one that I really like. I have varying taste when it comes to style, size and color. Of course, I knew my limits when it comes to price.

I’m lucky enough that I can own bags whose price is beyond what I can normally afford. These cool bags are gifts from friends and close relatives abroad. And I just say in jest, “Thank you to the TFC (The Filipino Channel) Subscribers.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice collections of purses!!!

and a very nice colletions of your brilliant ideas!!!

i think my friend, you came up with a brilliant idea, expressing yourself!!!

penshoppe!!! express yourself ads!! he!he!he!

this is a very interesting blog!!!

Anonymous said...

nice bags, huh!!!phiram nman,,hehehe!!

i iguess that's one thing makes u kikay...

til nxt collection..