Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Bestfriend


My Bestfriend with her Family

“Good Friends make us see what it means to be blessed by God.”

I’m always grateful for the gift of friendship. Single life is not easy but with support and prayers of my lifelong friends, it’s acceptable and worth living.

One of my best friends is Ailene, who now lives with her family in Arizona. Being thoughtful is one of her virtues. She never fails to send me birthday and Christmas cards every year. It’s touching how she always finds time to reach out in spite of her hectic life in a foreign land. She has mastered the way of living a simple and balanced life.

I do love my bestfriend and her wonderful family!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Touched ako, grabe! Kaso lang para akong nagsuka tae sa picture ko, di pa pwedeng palitan, yung sex symbol at itsura..........I treasure you a lot! LOve yah!